Membership in the Dallas Irrigation Association (DIA) is open to any person, agency, entity, association, or corporation interested in professional irrigation. Full memberships renew every year upon attendance to or sponsorship of DIA’s yearly Expo held in January of each year.
When you join DIA, you join a network of industry professionals who have a depth of experience in and knowledge of the landscape irrigation industry. As membership is the lifeblood of any organization, DIA encourages members to engage in opportunities with other industry professionals at DIA and state level events, as well as opportunities with industry related customers to further promote efficient irrigation practices and the utilization of Texas licensed irrigators.
Full membership in the DIA includes:
- A one year voting membership in the Dallas Irrigation Association
- A seat at DIA’s yearly Expo in January including: eight TCEQ approved CEU hours, three tracts of industry classes, and a vendor expo featuring some of the industry’s premier manufacturers, distributors, non-profit associations, municipal representatives, and vendors
- A listing in DIA’s “Locate a Contractor” and/or “Membership List” section of this website*
- A seat at DIA’s general membership meetings throughout the year including dinner, an industry related program, and time with one of DIA’s sponsors
- Eligibility for special member benefits or privileges such as DIA sponsored scholarships and admission to homeowner events as a representative of the DIA
- A one year full voting membership in the state association, the Texas Irrigation Association (see www.txia.org for all details of a TXIA membership)
Special provisions for mid-year memberships are available and can be inquired about by contacting DIA.
* To be listed in “Locate a Contractor”, individuals or companies must be current members of the Dallas Irrigation Association and hold a valid irrigator, irrigation technician, irrigation inspector, backflow, or landscape architect license.