Attendee Registration is now open!
• 3 Tracts of CEU Classes •
8 CEU Hours for Irrigation, Technician, Inspector, and Backflow Licensees
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Plano Event Center
2000 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75074
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Vendors: Coming soon, DIA’s Expo Sponsorship Information page with more details, registration instructions, and the 2022 booth layout.
Back in person…the 2022 DIA Expo includes:
- Eight (8) TCEQ approved CEU hours*
- One year DIA membership featuring 6 membership meetings with dinner and special programs throughout the year
- One year TXIA membership featuring various members only benefits and resources including multiple insurance options with group rates (see www.txia.org for a full list of members only perks)
- 22 oz. DIA vacuum insulated water bottle (see below)
- Additional give-a-ways for every registrant in attendance
- Great door prizes
- Vendor show featuring the industry’s top vendors
- Listing on DIA’s new website membership page and Locate a Contractor
- Breakfast pastries, delicious lunch, and afternoon snack
Receive this 22 oz. vacuum insulated water bottle with your online registration. It’s constructed with a durable, double-wall stainless steel and features an etched DIA logo. The water bottle features a stainless steel screw-on lid with hand loop, wide opening for the ease of adding ice cubes, fits most cup holders, and keeps beverages hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 48 hours.
DIA water bottles will only be distributed to attendees who register online.
Online registration ends on January 4, 2022.
(See online registration page for more details.)
*TCEQ approval applied for and pending