Attendee and Vendor Registration is now open!
• 3 Tracts of CEU Classes •
8 CEU Hours* for Irrigation, Technician, Inspector, and Backflow Licensees
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Plano Event Center
2000 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75074
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Vendors: Visit DIA’s Sponsorship Information page for more details, registration instructions, and the new 2020 booth layout.
Better than ever…the 2020 DIA Expo includes:
- Eight (8) TCEQ* approved CEU hours
- One year DIA membership featuring 6 membership meetings with dinner and special programs throughout the year
- One year TXIA membership featuring various members only benefits and resources including multiple insurance options with group rates (see www.txia.org for a full list of members only perks)
- 20 oz. DIA vacuum insulated tumbler (see below)
- Additional give-a-ways for every registrant in attendance
- Great door prizes
- Vendor show featuring the industry’s top vendors
- Listing on DIA’s new website membership page and Locate a Contractor
- Breakfast pastries, Chicken Fried Chicken lunch, and afternoon snack
Receive this 20 oz. vacuum insulated tumbler with your online registration. Constructed with stainless steel, it features the DIA logo and keeps beverages hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 12 hours, 24 hours with ice.
DIA tumblers will only be distributed to attendees who register online.
Online registration ends on January 6, 2020.
(See online registration page for more details.)
* TCEQ approval pending