Board of Directors
The Dallas Irrigation Association is a volunteer, board-run, Texas non-profit corporation and welcomes members interested in serving on the board. Please contact any current board member for further information. Board terms are for two years.
- President Michael Gonzalez 214-669-4873 (2017)
- Vice President Wayne Gibbs 972-489-1936 (2017)
- Treasurer Justin Knox 903-654-4288 (2016)
- Secretary Scott Heidman 214-437-0394 (2015)
- Director Matt Swor 972-406-0222 (2015)
- Director DeVille Hubbard 214-377-1170 (2016)
- Director Doug Seale (2016)
- Director Filix Brito (2016)
- Director Todd Warden 972-547-7553 (2015)
- Director Robert Forsyth
- Vendor Coordinator Matt Swor 972-406-0222
- BOMI CPD Coordinator DeVille Hubbard 214-377-1170
- Nomination Committee; Doug Seal, Justin Knox, Amanda Griffin, Gail Donaldson
- Website Committee; DeVille Hubbard, Doug Seal, Wayne Gibbs
CODE OF ETHICS & CONDUCT
As a condition for membership in the Dallas Irrigation Association, all members agree and subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
To promote and uphold the integrity of the Dallas Irrigation Association.
To abide by the Dallas Irrigation Association’s By-laws and Codes.
To respect the opinions of all Dallas Irrigation Association members.
To abide and follow all local, state, and national laws regarding irrigation practices.
To hold inviolate the concepts of free enterprise.
To subscribe to fair and honest business practices including the legitimate representation of personal capabilities and experience.
To continually seek to gain respect and recognition for the irrigation industry.
To promote water, soil, and energy conservation through efficient and cost-effective irrigation products, design, installation, and management.
Violations of the Code of Ethics can and will be grounds for removal from any Dallas Irrigation Association event. It will be at the President’s discretion to remove individuals. Severe or repeat infractions of the Code of Ethics can result in revocation of membership with a majority vote of the Board of Directors. No dues refunds will be given due to revocation of membership.
DIA Board and Member Meeting
- September 15, 2015
DIA Board and Member Meeting
- November 17, 2015
- January 27, 2016
News and Resources
Dallas IA registration, member profiles and payments will soon be handled through TXIA Dallas IA commits to Municipal involvement push
August 13-15, 2015 | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | Dallas, Texas
Tuesday July 14th. Board meeting 5-6pm. General Meeting 6-7
Lavon Lake and Jim Chapman Lake, Key NTMWD Water Supply Reservoirs Reach Normal Conservation Levels
The next Irrigator Advisory Council (IAC) meeting is scheduled for May 7, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and will be held at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building C, Conference Room 131, Austin, Texas 78753.
Turf & Landscape Irrigation Policy During Drought