Join the DIA at the 2021 Online CEU Event for maximum exposure!
Online sponsorship registration for the 2021 Online CEU Event is open.
Join the DIA and north Texas irrigation professionals for this unprecedented online CEU event. Taking into consideration COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, the DIA will be holding its annual CEU event online on January 21, 2021. Not wanting our sponsors to miss out on this opportunity, the DIA is offering 1-2 minute advertising slots to be aired during the online event.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
$100 per one minute spot
- Video spots are available in 1 minutes time slots. Sponsors may purchase a 1 minute spot or two 1 minute spots (2 minute slots can be for two individual 1 minute ads or one 2 minute ad).
- Videos will air during four breaks, two morning breaks and two afternoon breaks.
- Each break will consist of 10 minutes where the first 2 minutes will be for announcements and information and the final 8 minutes will be for sponsor spots.
- All sponsor spots will re-run during the lunch break at no extra charge.
- Sponsor may submit their own video spot no later than December 31, 2020 or attend DIA’s taping day on January 7, 2021.
Need CEU’s or would like to attend? Register as an attendee. See DIA’s 2021 Expo page for details and registration link.
The DIA is proud to offer its 2021 Sponsor Package Rates to organizations wishing to participate in the 2020 DIA Expo. The DIA is a 501c(6) non-profit entity, an affiliate of the state level Texas Irrigation Association and an EPA WaterSense Partner. We are grateful for the generous contributions of our sponsors as well as the working relationship established with them through the years.