The Dallas Irrigation Association is a Texas non-profit corporation serving irrigation professionals primarily in the Dallas, Texas metropolitan area. The Dallas Irrigation Association is an authorized affiliate of the Irrigation Association. The Dallas Irrigation Association is an authorized promotional partner with the EPA WaterSense program.
Our mission is to
- Contribute to the education of our members and the general public on the efficient and proper use of landscape irrigation systems.
- Provide networking opportunities with irrigation industry professionals.
- Enhance and promote professionalism within the irrigation industry.
- Promote water conservation in all irrigation activity.
- Engage in charitable opportunities
Irrigation in Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) (MC-178), P.O. Box 13087, Austin, Texas 78711-3087. TCEQ’s web site is: www.tceq.state.tx.us.
DIA Board and Member Meeting
- November 17, 2015
- January 27, 2016
News and Resources
Patrick Dickinson Program Coordinator – Urban Water Texas A&M AgriLife Research 972.952.9673 email@example.com
Dallas IA registration, member profiles and payments will soon be handled through TXIA Dallas IA commits to Municipal involvement push
August 13-15, 2015 | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | Dallas, Texas
Tuesday July 14th. Board meeting 5-6pm. General Meeting 6-7
Lavon Lake and Jim Chapman Lake, Key NTMWD Water Supply Reservoirs Reach Normal Conservation Levels
The next Irrigator Advisory Council (IAC) meeting is scheduled for May 7, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and will be held at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building C, Conference Room 131, Austin, Texas 78753.